Information document Article 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 - GDPR - Information for processing of personal data collected from the data subject
In compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Data Protection Regulation) We provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of the personal data provided. The information does not apply to other websites that may be consulted via links on the domain websites of the owner, who is in no way responsible for the websites of third parties.
This information is provided pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Data Protection Regulation) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, on Cookies as well as the provisions of the Order of the Italian Data Protection Authority of 08.05.2014 on the subject of cookies.
Personal data that can be processed: «personal data»: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person («'data subject»); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference in particular to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity; (C26, C27, C30)
Specific information may be presented on the pages of the Site in relation to particular services or processing of the Data provided.
For more information on the cookies used by this website, see the cookies policy at the following link.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Pursuant to Articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679, it is ACHELOIS S.R.L., with its registered office in Via Olgettina 58 - 20132 Milano IT, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative.
2. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (RPD/DPO)
Pursuant to Art. 37 - 39 of EU Reg. 2016/679, it is ACHELOIS S.R.L.. Contacts: tel. email email@example.com. Via Olgettina 58 - 20132 Milano IT.
3. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The personal data provided will be processed, in accordance with the conditions of lawfulness under Art. 6 letter f) (legitimate interest) EU Reg. 2016/679, for the following purposes:
- browsing this website;
- possible contact request, sending information you requested;
- possible subscription to newsletters;
- possible completion of data collection forms in dedicated areas;
- administrative-accounting activities in general. For the purposes of the application of the provisions on the protection of personal data, processing carried out for administrative-accounting purposes are those connected with the performance of activities of an organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, these purposes include internal organisational activities, those functional to the fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, information activities.
Data processing is based on Article 6(1)(f): (recital 47), taking into account the reasonable expectations of the data subject at the time and in the context of the collection of personal data, when the data subject could reasonably expect processing to take place.
4. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The data of a personal nature provided will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data in their capacity as data controllers (Art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and Data Processor (Art. 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed in point 3 above. Precisely, the data will be communicated to:
- parties that provide services for the management of the information system used by ACHELOIS S.R.L. and telecommunications networks;
- freelancers, firms or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- parties that provide services for the management of the information system used by ACHELOIS S.R.L. and telecommunications networks, including e-mail, newsletters and website management;
- third parties cooperating with the data controller for direct marketing activities;
- competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request. The subjects belonging to the above-mentioned categories perform the function of Data Processor, or operate completely independently as separate Data Controllers. The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the registered office of ACHELOIS S.R.L..
5. DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION AND GUARANTEES
Data of a personal nature provided will be transferred to countries within the European Union and to countries outside the EU in order to fulfil related purposes as set out above. The data will be transferred in accordance with Article 44 - General Principle for Transfer; Article 45 - Transfer on the basis of an adequacy decision; Article 46 - Transfer subject to adequate safeguards, specifically, the data will be transferred to third countries international organisations for which the Commission has intervened with an adequacy assessment (Art. 45 EU Reg. 2016/679). The data subject may obtain information about the data transfer guarantees by writing an email to the address email@example.com or at the registered office of the Controller in Via Olgettina 58 - 20132 Milano IT.
6. DATA RETENTION PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in automated and manual form, with methods and tools designed to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose. In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The storage of data of a personal nature provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
- navigation on this website (see the cookies policy at the following link);
- by contact request (maximum 1 year);
- receiving newsletters or promotional communications in general by e-mail (maximum 24 months);
time frame determined on the basis of criteria about which the interested party may obtain information by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the registered office of the Controller in Via Olgettina 58 - 20132 Milano IT.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You may assert your rights as expressed in EU Regulation 2016/679 by contacting the Controller by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by writing to the Controller's office indicated above.
ou have the right, at any time, to ask the data controller for access to your personal data (Art. 15), rectification (Art. 16) or erasure (Art. 17), or restriction of processing (Art. 18), or to object to their processing based on legitimate interest (Art. 21).
Withdrawal of consent. The processing does not have a legal basis in consent but in legitimate interest. If the processing is based on consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation.
To object to the processing and to exercise your other rights you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The disclosure of personal data is not an obligation. You are free to provide personal data in the dedicated areas on the site. Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible for you to benefit from the services offered by the data controller. There is no automated decision-making process.
Last Update date: 2023