HTDI 2022Call for Abstract
At HOW TO DO IT 2022, we would like to offer the opportunity to submit abstracts of scientific works or challenging cases/complications about open or endovascular treatment of:
- abdominal and thoracic aortic disease
- peripheral, carotid and venous disease
Medical School Graduates of all nationalities, up to the age of 35, and last 2 years Medical Students are allowed to present an abstract.
How to Partecipate
All those interested in taking part may submit an abstract in English, the total length should be min. 1300 – max. 3500 characters (blank spaces and punctuation included). The abstract – edited as per following Abstract template form – must be sent by e-mail to the Organising Secretariat ( email@example.com) by November 21st, 2022.
- The presenting Author of an accepted abstract, will discuss it during the Congress as electronic poster (eposter).
- The presenting Author of the work selected as “Best ePoster” will have the opportunity to give an oral presentation during HTDI plenary session.
- Free registration to 26th European Vascular Course – Maastricht 2023 will be offered to presenting Authors of first-, second- and third- classified eposters, by courtesy of EVC Directors.
The "Gloria Esposito" International Fellowship Prize
- The presenting Author of the work selected as “Best Abstract” will be awarded with a travel grant for a fellowship in a European Vascular Center.