What are Cookies
Cookies are data created by a server that are stored in text files on the hard disk of your computer or any device used by you to access the Internet (smartphone, tablet) and make it possible to collect information about your navigation on the website.
Cookies can be stored permanently on your computer and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies), but they can also disappear when you close your browser or have a limited duration (so-called session cookies).
Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting (so-called first-party cookies) or may be set by other websites (so-called third-party cookies).
Below you will find all the information about the cookies installed through this site, and the necessary guidance on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
Cookies used by this site
Types of cookies used and their purposes
Managing cookie preferences
You can learn about the policies and how to disable third-party cookies by clicking on the links under "Further information" in the tables tables above.
Finally, you may oppose the recording of cookies on your hard disk by configuring your browser to disable cookies. browser to disable cookies. Below are the modalities offered by the main browsers:
Internet Explorer (Guide)
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click on the 'Tools' button and then on 'Internet Options';
- Select the 'Privacy' tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you wish to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow all or downwards to allow them all);
- Then click on 'OK'.
Google Chrome (Guide)
- Open Google Chrome;
- Click on the 'Tools' icon;
- Select "Settings' and then 'Advanced Settings';
- Select 'Content Settings' under 'Privacy';
- In the Cookies' tab you can deselect cookies and save your preferences.
- Open Firefox;
- Press the 'Alt' button on the keyboard;
- In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select 'Tools' and then 'Options';
- Select then the 'Privacy' tab;
- Go to on 'History Settings' and then on 'Use customised settings customised settings';
- Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save your preferences.
- Open Opera;
- Click on 'Settings' in the browser menu and select 'Settings';
- Select 'Quick Preferences';
- Uncheck "Enable cookies";
- Open Safari;
- Choose "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the panel "Security' in the dialogue box that follows;
- In the "Accept Cookies" section you can specify whether and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark);
- For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show Cookies".
After these operations, however, some functions of the web pages may not be executed correctly.
last Update Date: 2023