HTDI 2022SATURDAY | NOVEMBER 5th, 2022
Essentials of TEVAR:
Contemporary Techniques for
Thoracic Aortic Disease
This course will provide attendees with peer-to-peer education on the fundamentals of contemporary techniques for patients suffering from various diseases of the thoracic and thoraco-abdominal aorta, including treatment options, patient selection criteria, and best clinical practices.
Hands-on experience on TEVAR demos, case reviews, and discussions will supplement the theoretical part of the course.
This course is designed for physicians and specialists wishing to expand their knowledge in the treatment of thoracic and thoraco-abdominal aorta, in particular:
- Vascular surgeons
- Interventional radiologists
- Interventional cardiologists
- Fellows and Residents
- Biomedical engineers
- Product specialists
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the treatment options for thoracic aortic diseases
- Understand the procedural steps of thoracic stent-graft implantation
- Understand proper patient selection criteria and sizing for thoracic stent-graft
- Understand access challenges, spinal drain, and spinal cord prevention for TEVAR
- Practice TEVAR procedural steps and stent-graft implantation on demos
CME - Continuing Medical Education
The course will be accredited by the Italian Ministry of Health for Vascular, Thoracic, Cardiac, General Surgeons and Interventional Radiologists.
A certificate of attendance will be also provided.
HOW TO REGISTER
Register @: POST-GRADUATE COURSE
Educational grants available: please contact the Organising Secretariat to receive more information. Funds will be assigned on the first-come, first-served basis.
Università Vita-Salute San Raffaele
Via Olgettina 58
Acheloís – Professional Congress Organiser
Via Larga 8 – 20132 Milano IT
Phone +39 02 2643 3700